Monday, 26 January 2009

meet up here

Hello, everyone! I would like to introduce someone to you. Firstly, I am so happy that you are viewing my blog. The one I want to introduce is from the south of China, and now, he is studying in Leicester.
He is not very good in English, so maybe his sentences will be some mistakes such as the grammer or the spelling. But he is trying to improve them. He likes business, because he was borned in a business family. He likes sports, but only good at basketball. He doesn't like playing computer games, but he like watching moives by it.
He doesn't like studying because he was lazy, but now, he want to change at all, he want to be good student. He was interesting in the lazy life before like sleeping and playing. He smokes, but not a lot. But now, he had to out of the lazy word so he is doing.
Yes, this is me, this is Jinhao Law, the one I had knew him, 19years.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can do it Kibby - keep practising and you'll get there

    ReplyDelete
  2. you use the third person to write, that's interesting

    ReplyDelete